cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Recent Update- Firmware Update Not Complete

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That was me that was suggested (by Samsung Johnathan) to go by Best Buy for a software reflash. I couldn't get our closest to even answer the phone and couldn't just stop by since it's 90 miles away.

This thing isn't just a small annoyance,  it's every single hour. Disrupts video and music. Come on already Samsung...

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's amazing this isn't fixed yet.  When it tries in the middle of the night my phone lights up waking me.  This has been going on for nearly 3 weeks.  This thread should NOT be marked 'solved'.  This is how they bricked my note4.  I shouldn't have got another one.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was able to fix the issue. 

My phone is an unlocked Sprint S10+ working on T-Mobile. I removed the sim and put a sprint non activated sim in the phone.  It restarted. It attempted to update the firmware.  It failed.  I then left it on about a min.  I pulled the Sprint sim and reinserted my tmobile sim.  The firmware updated properly on reboot and the issue is gone. Thanks - Jon G

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I seemingly fixed this issue quite easily.   I was getting the annoying 407 error after updating to Android 10 on a note 10+ t Mobile unlocked phone.  All that I did was:

1. Without powering off the phone, I removed the SIM card. 2. I reinserted the SIM card with power still on.  3. I restarted the phone. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yeah, that doesn't work for me.  I wish it did.

Highlighted
Constellation

Error code 407

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have read the comments about others having issues with this error, OMADM 407, and haven't figured out how to remove this yet.  I don't have another sim card.  I don't have Sprint so not sure why I'm getting this message.  My service comes from Straight Talk.  I had AT&T linkrd to my phone but when I bought this phone last fall, it comes on as T Mobile.  Not sure why that is either.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Error code 407

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem on my Samsung Note 10+ , it was from T-Mobile but the SIM card is from Telcel. almost every 40 min send the error
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. Tres annoyed. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spoke to a high level tech support at my phone carrier. If you have a build number that ends with ETF3. Well that's a build samsung pushed then paused because it was buggy. The screen was zoomed in too much making the phone inoperable. So that would explain why my update keeps failing. This carrier said they've been on Samsung's case about this issue for 3 weeks and nada.

Highlighted
Constellation

Error 407

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Every since the last software update my phone keeps getting an error saying your profile update could not be completed Error 407 please is really annoying popping up every hour please help.