cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Recent update - Firstly resolution problem and now shows firmware update n..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure if this is a clue but my t_mobile unlock ap doesn't work now where it did before.

Also safe mode will stop the screens showing up but that is only because it is in airplane mode. As soon as you activate, it is right back.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Recent update - Firstly resolution problem and now shows firmware update not completed

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Recent update - Firstly resolution problem and now shows firmware update not completed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having issues too.

Screenshot_20200701-083404_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-083434_OMADM.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-083542_Software update.jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the exact problem with my Note 9

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you still need help with this issue?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been dealing with this same firmware issue all week.  No matter what I do it will not complete the install but it retries every hour!!  This is very annoying and no one seems to want to help with the issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm experiencing this problem. It is unable to complete iinstallation and keeps on trying again and again thereby generating error. 

Request Samsung team to help on this.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there assuming you're using a mmvo carrier sim like mint mobile or cricket wireless,  using a att sim to change phone ui to att will not get this problem. Just make sure your sim doesn't change to t-mobile.  Seems to be a bug with tmobile app. Hope this helps.