cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QtipsEdge
Constellation

S-pen came out of slot then shattered

So I've had my note 9 for less than a month. I rarely use the S-pen but have been using it more as or recent. I use it for changing music more than anything becuase its convienient. So I was about to listen to some music so I took out my S-pen. To my suprise, when it came out, the clicky top thing fell off and the entire holding for it on the top was shattered. I never drop my phone or abuse it in any way, shape, or form. I'm guessing its a defect due to the fact that I low-key baby my phone. What are my options for getting help in this manner?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S-pen came out of slot then shattered

If it was indeed a defect then you would have to contact Samsung support. if you don't have a Samsung store in your area then you would need to send in your device for inspection. Worst case scenario you would just need to buy a new s pen out of pocket

QtipsEdge
Constellation

So due to a factory defect on a product I already bought, I must now buy another one?

Samsung Care Ambassador

Like I said, if it is a defect you need to contact Samsung support and get a replacement

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@QtipsEdge Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2