cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S-pen rotary wheel disappeared

Has any noticed that the s pen rotary wheel with the commands no longer display that way. Now its listed horizontally on the screen. Is there a way to get back the rotary user interface wheel that pops up when you remove the pen?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: S-pen rotary wheel disappeared

Someone stole mi s pen, how do I get another one and how much ?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hey there, depending on what kind of device you have, you might be able to find replacements on Samsung.com.

Note 9  and Note 10 S-Pens are about 29.99

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hey there, I suggest you try going into settings> spen > and through there toggle the Floating icon to ON. 

This is the feature that allows the icon to pop up when you oull out the S-pen, I suggest you give this a try. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

If this solves your issue, please hit ACCEPT as a solution on my response.

Highlighted

@Cindy-Flores89 wrote:

Hey there, I suggest you try going into settings> spen > and through there toggle the Floating icon to ON. 

This is the feature that allows the icon to pop up when you oull out the S-pen, I suggest you give this a try. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

If this solves your issue, please hit ACCEPT as a solution on my response.

Nope... mine was already turned on.  Tried it both ways.  No change on mine.  I'm not the OP though.  When mine changed from the pinwheel to the straight line, it didn't bother me.  Just thought I'd give it a try.  I just assumed that it was a 2.0 update.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for the feedback. Mine is already on but it looks like they made an update and changed the pop up command display from a rotary or pinwheel interface to a straight line list view. Not sure why that was done. Preferred the wheel.