cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melicibi
Constellation

Samsung 15,000 V Bucks promotion.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So to be clear I did not pre order the phone. I waited for reviews and then bought it about 2-3 weeks after it released. Now when I bought the phone on Samsung website it gave me information that I was eligible and showed on my order receipt email that I am to get the fortnite promotion of a $100 value. This translates to a galaxy skin and most importantly 15,000 vbucks to use in the game. Now I recieved everything from my order but the vbucks. I have used the chat online service twice with no response and sent an email with no response. Does customer service exist here?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung 15,000 V Bucks promotion.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please contact the Ecommerce team directly at 855-726-8721 for assistance with this promotion.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please contact the Ecommerce team directly at 855-726-8721 for assistance with this promotion.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userCFWRxI1DSR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought samsung galaxy note 9 in saudia arabia but iam not getting access to 15000 v bucks how iam able to get it.Hoping for positive reply

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Regretfully the mods here only have information on US promotions. The US promotions are not available to users outside of the US. You will need to reach out to the support team in your area regarding the promotions available to you. I apologize for any inconveniences caused userCFWRxI1DSR.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user0dAD6fSvhJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have received the galaxy skin but not the 15,000 vbux.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to Epic Games directly at www.fortnitehelp.epicgames.com or https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/.

user67VF5GBeAi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have the v bucks

@Melicibi wrote:

So to be clear I did not pre order the phone. I waited for reviews and then bought it about 2-3 weeks after it released. Now when I bought the phone on Samsung website it gave me information that I was eligible and showed on my order receipt email that I am to get the fortnite promotion of a $100 value. This translates to a galaxy skin and most importantly 15,000 vbucks to use in the game. Now I recieved everything from my order but the vbucks. I have used the chat online service twice with no response and sent an email with no response. Does customer service exist here?

Melicibi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You have to use the ecommerce phone # the mods left on this forum. They helped and I got it a week later. It works if you in the US. Good luck.

userE3N3qwJ9ur
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i bought a samsung note 9 and didnt get the 15,000 vbucks ive been at this since the phone came out and very irratated ive called 10 times adn emailed about 100 times and no one is helping me and giving me what i should of recieved months ago is there such thing as a loyal customer ive gotten every phone and i cant get vbucks???????