cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Experience Service stopping

The Samsung Experience Service app keeps stopping or crashing. I been looking into it and it seems like I am not the only one. Can somebody let us know what's going on with that issue? It does it often and after a while it gets frustrating. I always keep my device up to date on everything. I have tried restarting, force stopping and everything I can think of and still no luck.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung Experience Service stopping

Hi @Chespy ,

Tap Clear cache. If you've successfully cleared the cache and data of the Settings app but the error still shows up, then you need to find other apps that might be causing this problem and put the device in safe mode. You may disable or uninstall those apps until the error message disappears.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello Chespy,

I know this can be frustrating specially for someone who always keeps your phone and apps up to date here are a few tips and tricks that you may not have tried quite yet that are fast and easy ways to troubleshoot. 

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/app-crashing/

If this issue presist I would suggest locating your nearest Samsung Experiance / Ubreakifix store and they can run a ton of diagnostics and pinpoint what exactly is causing you this issue as well. Herer is a easy link to locate your nearest store.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello Chespy 

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some bug with your Samsung Experience Service app . Based on your message, it sounds to be a software related issue.

•You can try to un-install the latest applications that you have installed recently before you start noticing that issue to see if you can detected the one that is interfering with your alarm.

•Go to quick setting from the notification panel>General management>Reset>the Reset Settings(this will only reset your settings to the defaults, ensure to not reset anything else.

•In case you were unable to solve through those ways, I would recommend you to back up all your important personal data from your device and we will factory reset the device.

1-How to Back up DataSmiley SadMake sure you backed up anything imortant)

Memory Card Back up:

Settings>Accounts and Backup>Smart Switch>Select "Memory Card" top right corner>Back up Data.

Samsung Account Back up:

Another option is to back up your device to your Samsung Account. Settings>Accounts and Backup>Backup and Restore>Backup Data

2- Factory Reset(warning: This action will erase everthing on your device so make sure you back it up first before proceed also your battery need to be charge at least 30%)

-In your settings, search for Factory Data Reset

-It will ask for your password for confirmation if you have a password on your phone

-This will reset your phone back to factory status

After this, I'm pretty sure your Samsung Experience Service app will work fine. In case you wanted to restore your data back, do not include all application, its better to download them one by one to not restart with the same issue.

Hope this helps out.

Hope this helps out.

Highlighted
Asteroid

The same still happening in Safe mode

Highlighted
Asteroid

I got it to stop crashing. Out of all the permissions that it asks for, I started to deny one by one except for the ones that gave the warning that it may not work correctly if denied. When it was crashing I had it with no permissions allowed.