cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lagates323
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 wont update to 9.0 pie ui

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I keep trying to update my note 9 software to latest update but it keeps telling me phone is up to date but my software version is 8.1.0

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 wont update to 9.0 pie ui

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

userGtZgy8wLTF
Constellation

I have an unlocked international version. I was told that...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an unlocked international version. I was told that this was the most versatile of the note 9 product line. Not only that, my carrier doesn't even sell any notes much less the Galaxy note 9.

Everyone always says go here and go there. Meanwhile nobody helps!

AndroidParker20
Constellation

Do not update. Android pie has a many problems.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do not update. Android pie has a many problems.

Nizmo8o8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you wanna update it to pie one way is through odin and download firmware from xda or any other site that has the firmware . just google it as I don't remember all the steps.