cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crystal2
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sometimes also get random pauses when Im watching Netflix. And it just stays paused until I have to unpause it #Weird🤔

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheRevenite
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check and see if it's randomly connecting to previously paired blue tooth devices. It'll pause once it connects or disconnects. Also, see if it'll let you download a show. See if it passes in the downloaded show, if not, then its probably got an issue with the data connection and the pause is caused by excessive latency.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you checked to make sure Netflix isn't listed under your sleeping apps or optimized apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Crystal2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried almost evwrything

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache and data on the Netflix app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

TheRevenite
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check and see if it's randomly connecting to previously paired blue tooth devices. It'll pause once it connects or disconnects. Also, see if it'll let you download a show. See if it passes in the downloaded show, if not, then its probably got an issue with the data connection and the pause is caused by excessive latency.

View solution in original post