cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNxMkOKxZ7Q
Asteroid

Samsung Members App Note 9 incompatible?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So after seeing the Samsung event today i wanted to sign up for the One UI beta.

Following the official steps "Download the Samsung Members application from Galaxy Apps
or the Google Play Store. After logging in, go to Notices and select
“One UI Beta Program Registration” to submit an application."

I went to the app store and looked for the Samsung Members app and when i found the app in the play store it says this app is incompatible with this device? How could the newest phone samsung makes be incompatiable with their own app? 

Details: Im in the US

Model number SM-N960U 

Android 8.1.0

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
useriGZrnzuCsW
Constellation

Re: Samsung Members App Note 9 incompatible?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I am Joseph, I am a Samsung expert. I will be assisting you in this matter today. The beta program is still close, once it opens you will see the option in the main screen on the Samsung+ app. It will probably be open starting next week.

Just asked a Samsung expert and that's the response I got so we shall wait till next week!

10 REPLIES 10
Charan427
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same

userzlnOGg6VhD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My thoughts exactly.  I just switched from iPhone to the note 9 and having the new UI would have been dope since it moves things to the bottom/ middle of the screen like iOS.  Kinda upset.

Troyh72
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a footnote on the website that says testers in the USA must sign up via the Samsung + app.  I downloaded and installed it, but don't see the beta program anywhere. I'm responding to this post with the + app.

useriGZrnzuCsW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I am Joseph, I am a Samsung expert. I will be assisting you in this matter today. The beta program is still close, once it opens you will see the option in the main screen on the Samsung+ app. It will probably be open starting next week.

Just asked a Samsung expert and that's the response I got so we shall wait till next week!

userNxMkOKxZ7Q
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply, still kinda dumb they tell you to download this Samsung Members application from the playstore in the howto get the beta page on the Samsung website (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.voc) which is a active app that looks like tons of people have been able to download with some 280k ratings. Yet seems like note 9 is unable to download it. If its gonna be released on the Samsung + app they should revise their website. (https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/one-ui/?cid=global_social_twitter_oneui_20181107_sdc_orgn)

userNxMkOKxZ7Q
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I see the tiny footnote now. I personally think thats pretty unacceptable they should have it bigger somewhere. There is going to be a lot of confused people.
Mo_man93
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I downloaded the apk for Samsung members app  from Google and tbh it's a way better app than this one 

Drsmith16
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will this be available next week on the Samsung Members app also?

Currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Model: SM-N960U1

Android: 8.1.0

D.S
SAmsung Galaxy Note 9 N960U1
userNmszrWlvfS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe this Samsung plus should just be converted to Samsung members app...