cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Note - Samsung does not honor warranty - BEWARE

Bought a Note and the stylus stopped working.  Spoke to chat and on the phone several times and each time they promised to send out a replacement.  They cancelled it every time due to low stock.  This has happened for several months.  Last contact,   they said they would send it out in 24 hours.  I followed up today and they told me they cancelled it because the warranty has now run out!!!  Ran it up the chain as far as I could on the phone and got the same run a round.  The warranty just ran out but was in full effect when I started this process over a year ago.  This companies service and warranty is garbage.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Note - Samsung does not honor warranty - BEWARE

Hello,

I will be happy to further look into this for you.

Can you provide a ticket number in a private message so I can further assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Constellation

Ticket number sent.  Looking forward to your response.  Thank you

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usert8DY4amm5M Thank you! I will follow up with you in private messages.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Currently battling Samsung who claims the dishwasher I installed 2 months ago has physical damage that they do not cover?  Huh?  Had broken part inside I already had to get repaired obviously there was more damage than I initially noticed now they are walking away and I'm out the money and the machine.

Constellation

Thanks for sharing the info.  I will consider before I buy another phone.  Might be time to change to apple.  The stand behind the customer

Constellation

We will being going to apple as well.  No solution here, just more lies.  I hate having to post negative stuff, but this company goes above and beyond the normal dirtbagery.  It is just not worth the frustration.  There are just as good, if not better alternatives in almost every category products whether it is TV's, phones, appliances, etc.  After purchase support is very important for me, unfortunately, not for Samsung.