cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userj1fjzUdwqB
Asteroid

Samsung One UI

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is everyone's battery life on their Galaxy Note 9 running Android 9.0 Pie Samsung One UI? Before it used to drain really fast. Before I couldn't get 6-8 hours of screen on time, only 2-3hrs. After doing factory reset, safe mode, & battery/app optimizations, it got better. Anyone having battery problems? I have noticed it does drain like take it off the charger at 6:30am, then by 10am or 10:30am, already at 50%.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JohnC1980
Asteroid

Re: Samsung One UI

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My battery has been working great as usual. I abide by 80/20 rule so I don't know if that has anything to do with the great battery life or not.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Droidiac13
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't had any issues with better either before or after the the update. However, I did have to do a reset as my notifications wouldn't clear and my screen would flicker when receiving or making a call until it was answered. That was a weird one.

user3C6N9NO9NP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since i updated to one ui my battery drains faster.

FortNite4Life
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine last all day. Heavy usage.

JohnC1980
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My battery has been working great as usual. I abide by 80/20 rule so I don't know if that has anything to do with the great battery life or not.

View solution in original post

Xesar95
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend check which apps you have on the background because when I use apps like discord drain the battery. But you can force stop or log out of the apps. Make sure the settings on the phone

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

24hr with 1080p, location/sync on, and using the internet a lot.

Joe_Fixit
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is not drastic, but very noticable.

userj1fjzUdwqB
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does not help. This morning I took my Note 9 off the charger at 9:20am and by 1pm already 30% without even touching it.

Samsung92
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My battery drains faster now even after a factory reset. Nothing but bad news since the update.