cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung members

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sometimes I get s notification from Samsung members app that says "certain critical services are in progress" and I can't get rid of it unless I restart the phone. Does anyone get that notification as well or is it just me, and if so what can I do to fix it? Because I also tried contacting Samsung and they said maybe it's because of the new update the PIE. So once I update I still got it after a week or two. I also inserted a picture.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung members

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Slide the notification to the left slightly until you see a cogwheel icon. Press the cogwheel icon and it will take you to where that notification is. I believe it says splus. Toggle the notification off

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Slide the notification to the left slightly until you see a cogwheel icon. Press the cogwheel icon and it will take you to where that notification is. I believe it says splus. Toggle the notification off

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Community tab isn't showing on my Samsung members app. I can only access Samsung community  directly from a browser. Please is there a way I can access or community as a tab on my Samsung members app

U.d
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's Splusbaseservice

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SJohnson, thank you so much, I actually tried swiping left or right but it wasn't working, but know I did slightly it worked!!!! Thanks again!!

But do you know why that comes up sometimes?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No idea why

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson wrote:

are my posts visible?

mito
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

omg ty that was getting on my nerves lol

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Simple. Go to the Samsung members app, then go back 🔙 till you get to the home screen. After this you can now take it off the recent menu. It gets stuck there because you just minimize it without properly exiting.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is it coming up constentantly is something wrong with my phone or something?