Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung note 9 Battery drain issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you using the original Samsung approved fast charger that came with the device? Have you tried using the same travel charger on a different device?

I am. That's all I would ever use is the original.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samtastic Have you tried using the charger on a different device?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samtastic

I understand this can be frustrating. I would recommend service. Can you provide me the information below in a private message here?

Full Name:
Full Address: 
Best Contact Number:
Email Address: 
Phone Model Number: 
IMEI Number:

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have McAfee and my battery life is horrible. Paid 1k for a phone touted to last all day....called for help, Samsung says send your phone in. I say, I won't have a phone, they basically hung up on me.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have McAfee and my battery life is horrible. Paid 1k for a phone touted to last all day....called for help, Samsung says send your phone in. I say, I won't have a phone, they basically hung up on me.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@Aaditya4u wrote:

Turned out McAfee antivirus is draining battery. I tuned off and my battery lasts for 22 hrs now.

@Aaditya4u wrote:

Turned out McAfee antivirus is draining battery. I tuned off and my battery lasts for 22 hrs now.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Really

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Macafee anti-virus is such a bunch of nonsense.  Please delete these anti viruses from your phone. 100% unneeded. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Really

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They did the same to me. The only answer when you say you don't want to send the phone in and wait 3-5 weeks is,  well get a hold of us when you feel like sending it in. A guy I work with is on week 6 of sending his in and they can't give him any answers of when it will be sent back. Who wants to go through that stress? Especially when these phones just came out a few months ago. The warranty itself should be enough that they send you a new phone and you in faith  send the old one back with tracking.

We as customers/consumers are being punished for something that isnt our fault. I know of other phone companies that have did it this way. 

The stress alone of having to plan my day around charging my phone is bad. I charge it at 9 a.m. again sometime later in the day and then again at night(sometimes its more if I need to use it for work more).

Its currently Christmas eve at 5:16 a.m. my phones been off the charger since 4 a.m. and its at 87% battery with no use besides me getting on here and checking my email.

I have AT&T and do not have McAfee.  I don't play games on it. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't have McAfee on my phone anything else that you would think that would drain the battery so fast?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you turn it off