Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung note 9 Battery drain issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userGtdtat7aFV Does this happen in safe mode? Have you tried to turn of McAfee on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have at&t

I do NOT have McAfee on my phone. Ive re set the phone. Did everything asked of me. Been on hold for hours. Asking someone who runs a business to send his phone in and go without it for 3-5 weeks isnt right at all. Especially when I pay at&t and you guys for full insurance. As someone who has been loyal to you guys. Ive always had a Samsung phone. I just cant do it anymore. This phone has the worst battery life I've ever seen. Its 9:17 a.m. took the phone off charger at 3:45 a.m. to come to work (12-15-18) my phone has 31% battery.... horrible. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get your zip code in a private message so I can research if we have a walk-in center in your area?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im not sure if youre talking to me or not.  Ive had the flu for a few days and haven't been on here. I talked to customer support awhile ago, they said that there is not a location to go to in my area. (North eastern Indiana) My only option was to send it in and the process would take 3-5 weeks. My thing is If im paying 1k for a phone and the phone acts like this within the first 60 days,  how will it act in 6 months? Or 1 year from now? I don't think we should be punished for a flaw. Send a new phone and I will send the old one back with tracking. I shouldn't have to go through all this stress and worry and planning my day around charging my phone. Its to the point now that I charge it 3 times a day sometimes.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userAg6WitffA7 Can you message me with the ticket number you were provided with using this link? https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have sent you a message with the trouble ticket. Thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reposting since MOD removed the last port for "storng language" 

Note9 , 2 weeks old- battrey drain problem. We bought 4 phones, 3 are working fine but the 4th one's battery draining super fast as others have indicated on this thread.

Just did a full reset again. Lost 5% battery in 11 minutes sitting idle. 

Samsung support has been less than stellar to put it nicely. Nearest Samsung store is 340 miles away and i am not shipping the phone for 3-5 weeks for Samsung to troubleshoot a brand new phone. Whole reason why i upgraded was because i didn't want to ship my 8 months old note 8 which had the "moisture detected" bug in the first place. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So what did you do?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you using the original Samsung approved fast charger that came with the device? Have you tried using the same travel charger on a different device?

I am. That's all I would ever use is the original.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samtastic Have you tried using the charger on a different device?