cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARQ123
Galaxy

Re: Samsung note 9 Battery drain issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Note 9 is doing fine but some of my friends have reported that there Note 9 drains super fast and it doesn't even last a day they have sent me the screenshots and boi the battery life is horrible.

darylbot
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my note9 does the same. only 14h and the battery is already drained. i ong usw spotify and data. i even try to optimize. i don't know what to do anymore.

Highlighted
usera23tC4CFbZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine used to last for two and a half days and that's worth quite a bit of use, but after the new security patch I don't even get 7 hours

Aaditya4u
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turned out McAfee antivirus is draining battery. I tuned off and my battery lasts for 22 hrs now.

Naveed
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did u turn off McAfee. Really appreciate ur answer.

userKFEgWBwgQm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had bought Note 9 two days back and i had a battery drain issue. Its doesnt last for 7 Hrs. Phone is heating up fast. Some apps lags. Slow Motin is blury. Have given to service center waiting for a reply. Paying such a huge amount and so much marketed for battery life Samsung should have a update which will solve this issue. I am a huge Note fan and this is heart breaking.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Ppeter78
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue my note 9 battery life is horrible I'm having to charge it 3 or 4 times a day all I do it talk on it for a few hrs a day and maybe watch 2 or 3 hours of TV on it a day. I have Norton on my phone but I have almost all my applications set to go to sleep in device maintenance under the battery section. I restart my phone daily when it's charged at 100% I clear the memory, I clear the storage, I use the battery option and click save power, and I optimize my phone but it will never optimized past 90%. I've also noticed that device maintenance does not clear the cache on any of the applications I have to manually go in and clear the cache on the applications. I was trying to get my phone optimized to 100% so I was forced stopping the applications while doing so I was clearing the cache when  I realized that device maintenance is not clearing the cache on any of the applications installed. I have also wipe the partition file. I brought my phone into a Samsung store they said there's nothing wrong with my phone and they even confirmed the same issues with one of their tests phones. Im Very disappointed in the battery life I kept my Note 4 for very long time because I didn't have to worry about charging it I could just swap the battery out as needed. I would like to know my phone is plugged in charged at 100% And in battery saving mode after I completely run all the options in device management and it says I have 12 hours of battery life when it's plugged in and at 100%. The phone itself doesn't even think it can get the amount of time its supposed to get for all day usage in power saving mode. I took a screenshot of what it says the battery life is at 100% power saving mode but I can't figure out how to attach it on this post.

Please help

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Ppeter78
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are u talking to me ? Do you want my IMEI number my name is Peter if so please reply saying Peter can I have your IMEI number