Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user14uZhSuKIB
Asteroid

Samsung note 9 preorder gift nightmare

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered the phone on 8/11/18 and received it on 8/24/18. I'm having a huge issue with getting the promised item. I have gone above the normal means for getting the AKG headphones. I have registered the phone in question, and I am currently on that phone. There is no way I am cheating Samsung out of anything. I just want my head phones. Samsung can easily see the order number I submitted, with the phone in question. Quit playing games with me, please, I don't like being treated this way. I provided two forms of my receipt from Verizon saying all the requisite information. I.E. pre order date, phone type and size, order number, name, and carrier. I even did a live chat with Samsung, someone named Shakar. P. They were not helpful, called me a liar and said that I used both attempts at a preorder gift, only to not tell me how to submitted otherwise. Most of my products are Samsung. I'm very brand loyal. This phone is 1200, so why am I being sweat down for headphones. I provided the information, and I'm just being told no. I sincerely hope no other customers are being treated this way.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung note 9 preorder gift nightmare

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message to this link so we can collect more information on this issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

20 REPLIES 20
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We apologize for your experience. Did you get an error when registering on samsungpromotions.com, or was the promotion denied?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user14uZhSuKIB
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Negative, I got a email asking to try and send to preorder receipt again. Which I did, and then I did the live chat and met shakar p. Which said I didn't give any information and ran out of attempts. I don't understand. I preordered the phone, and I have the new note 9 registered on Samsung. My two pictures of the receipts were sent in and have all the info.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message to this link so we can collect more information on this issue.

user14uZhSuKIB
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello samsunglou
I really hope you can help me. I replied to the private message. Let me know what you think whenever possible.
user14uZhSuKIB
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been sent the email with registration acceptance and my head phones are being shipped in october. But, I AM STILL being bombarded by Samsung asking for more information.  Samsung cannot even communicate with themselves. 

userikTbPlobx4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also waiting to get my headphones. I was denied 4 times and was placed into an email discussion with some department and the guy manually submitted my receipts and I've been waiting for weeks. The guy won't return emails and when I call the promotion line they say they don't understand the hold up. Also, what's the point to the Promotion department? They can't submit claims, they can't approve promotions.  They have to be the most utterly useless department I've ever seen at a company.

userftiVEMXArF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Experienced the same issue! Preordered the Note 9 & chose the bluetooth headphones as my promotional gift. Never received them! Contacted Samsung seriously like 10 different times & all I get is excuses & "we're looking into it". I'd call that theft! You don't offer merchandise as an incentive & not deliver it! So lame! I see a lot of others have experienced the same issue! This will make consumers buy other brands instead... LOYALTY ONLY GOES SO FAR! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userftiVEMXArF I recommend you reach out to our Samsung Promotions department. They can be reached at this number: 1-866-888-5503

Kushan
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same issue denying both attempts after submitting pre order receipt  and paid full price  receipt from Costco which my friend  got approved with only paid receipt unfair for samsung note 9 buyers will wait for my final response otherwise will return this note 9 if I dont get my free headset which I am supposed  to get