cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Samsung notes won't sync

Ever since I moved my data from samsung cloud to Microsoft notes stopped synching. 
Under notes settings I see only option to sync with samsung cloud. Any other way I can sync this with cloud to get across devices? 
5 REPLIES 5
Constellation

Re: Samsung notes won't sync

Any uptade about the issue?

Asteroid

Samsung Notes folders do not sync

Does any experience the same issue of folders do not sync? It has been through many updates but folders still refuse to sync. Only the notes in All Notes section sync but not folders nor subfolders. Maybe because I have too many folders?

Re: Samsung Notes folders do not sync

no difficulties here...sorry
Constellation

I can't sync across devices. three devices and two different app versions, I'm assuming 1 for windows and the other 2 for android. but even the androids don't sync together. can't find a Samsung folder in onedrive either for the devices to sync through.
Constellation

I am havin the same issue. I just bought the Tab S6 Lite for work notes specifically because it synced to my Note10 and existing notes... My new pages aren't being synced to my Notes app on my phone now and I've only found a few threads about it on these community pages, no suggestions or feedback on a fix so far.