Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KimmyGalaxy
Asteroid

Schedule a message

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just noticed that I no longer able to see the message I scheduled. Every time my phone goes through an update, it screws up a vital function one by one. Still dealing with connectivity issue with blue tooth device every day since March 20. No more Samsung phone any more. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Schedule a message

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yea on mine when i just tested it was inline with my other messages to the person happy you located it maybe one day it will be easier one day 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To use the scheduled messages you open your message app and down were you type your message  click the little plus sign which will give you the option to schedule 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

KimmyGalaxy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can schedule a message. I can not look at the message I scheduled....  so I cant edit nor delete it..... 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if you schedule a message you can see which ones are scheduled with a little clock beside the message to edit a message all you have to do is click the little clock and select edit 

Note 9 User

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hope that helps i editted my post since i figured out how to edit the posts 

Note 9 User

KimmyGalaxy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you Gary for trying to help me. Smiley Happy

I want you to try though. Schedule a text to the person who you haven't sent a text for a while and see what happens. You will notice that your future text disappears as soon as you click send button on the right.

Now close the message and go back. Where is the message you sent to? Is it located on top or do you have to search for the name that you sent a future text to?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ill give it a try i never used it before 

Note 9 User

KimmyGalaxy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I type in a message then schedule it. Once I click the send button, the message disappears and I dont see it in the message window I am having a conversation with. That's why I'm saying I no longer able to edit nor delete.

I found my answer. 

I have to search the person I'm sending a future message to. Now it shows. 

Wish they put those message on top so I can quickly go back instead of searching names.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yea on mine when i just tested it was inline with my other messages to the person happy you located it maybe one day it will be easier one day 

Note 9 User