cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TakingNotes
Astronaut

Scheduling Messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I used to be able to type a txt message and schedule a time for it to send on my S7 Edge. Now that feature is not available on the Note9. Why? Can you bring it back please, or tell me where to access it?

Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung_jpZsqVI
Astronaut

It's on there. Hit the plus sign on the left side of the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's on there. Hit the plus sign on the left side of the message. It will bring up several options. Schedule message is one of them.👍

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung_jpZsqVI
Astronaut

It's on there. Hit the plus sign on the left side of the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's on there. Hit the plus sign on the left side of the message. It will bring up several options. Schedule message is one of them.👍

userJCgVvueK9M
Constellation

Re: It's on there. Hit the plus sign on the left side of the...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry, but it is NOT "on there".  Perhaps it is something that AT&T, in its infinite wisdom, decided to omit from its Note 9 base.  I had it on my earlier S6Edge, but no more.  I use Textra now for that feature.

Any insights?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJCgVvueK9M wrote:

I'm sorry, but it is NOT "on there".  Perhaps it is something that AT&T, in its infinite wisdom, decided to omit from its Note 9 base.  I had it on my earlier S6Edge, but no more.  I use Textra now for that feature.

Any insights?

It is on AT&T.  Type your message, Click the + sign on the left of the message bar, Click the 3 dots that appear on the right of the message bar, select Schedule Message.  It's right there.  Quick response, schedule message, image, video audio, contacts, calendar, my files, Samsung notes and Voice Recorder are all available in that section.  

userJCgVvueK9M
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My apologies...I stand corrected.  I wish the Google and Samsung messages apps weren't both titled "Messages".  At least Pulse, Textra and Signal all say what brand they are.  Not so G & S.

Thanks for the help.

userGubCdZ5K0U
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here,  it's not there.  S10

userGubCdZ5K0U
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even when I follow your suggestion,  it's not there. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userGubCdZ5K0U wrote:

Even when I follow your suggestion,  it's not there. 

Speaking as a Note 9 running One UI on AT&T. I can't say what any other phone or carrier has.

Compose your message, click the + sign on the left side of the message. 

Screenshot_20190731-105418_Gallery.jpg3 dots will appear on the right side of the message bar. Click that. An assortment of options will appear, including "Schedule message." 

20190731_105523.jpg

Fill in the date and time and click SEND. 

TakingNotes
Astronaut

Thank you so much!!! 👍👍👍👍

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much!!! 👍👍👍👍

user2i92PBRuYd
Constellation

Hit the + sign on the left and when the bar changes hit t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hit the + sign on the left and when the bar changes hit the 3 dots on the right. It brings it right up with other options.