Original topic:

Scratch easily

(Topic created: 01-01-2019 11:34 AM)
ShawntheN9lover
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have had my note 9 for 2 days along with the outterbox defender case md the back of the phone have scratches on it....the glass scratch so easily for a 1k phone no scratch resistant? 

15 Replies
OJsakila
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I agree that it's not easily scratched..  But 8 hate to assume someone is "too rough" with their phone. That ridiculous Otterbox is notorious (for me) for scratching up phones... The ONLY fix is to remove the case nightly and wipe the phone down from the "grits of  sand" that are getting in between the case and the back of your phone.. . I've moved to smaller cases and just being a little more careful... But I'm 50! Not 30 and still partying and stuff so it's all realitive . .. Plus my RIGHT POCKECT IS A DEDICATED POCKET FOR MY PHONE FACE TOWARDS MY THIGH.  No keys, lighters, coins or anything else in that pocket. I've done that for Years... No issues. 

I don't need military protection anymore! 

userQGs1MreWhS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having to do the exact same thing.  it is ridiculous for a $1k phone!

userQGs1MreWhS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am hetting light scratches on my phone where I treated my earlier model much harder and had no problem.

Ari1208
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've had my note 9 for three weeks or so and have yet to scratch the front or back. I've already dropped it twice (once on it's face and in a puddle outside) and it survived. Not sure of what conditions you are using this phone but it's definitely scratch resistant. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had mine for about a month before the glass and back panel got scratched. I was sitting in my office and took my phone out of the case yo clean it. There was no debris on my desk and I gently slid my phone, the screen was wrecked. I had a liquid scree  protector on the screen, I don't recommend buying one. The back scratched for the same reason, sliding it on my desk when cleaning it. Both happened at the same time while I was wiping it down. 

ShawntheN9lover
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Solutions for the scratch problems I chose to get a different case (clayco) and that seems go have fixed the issue for the people who said being too rough no I'm not a rough person I baby my phones and care for them dearly specially because it's my money invested into the device

0 Likes