Original topic:

Screen Discolouration to green yellowish after updated to One UI 2.1

(Topic created on: 11/27/20 12:51 PM)
userI0DVi9n2gB
Astronaut
Options
Note 9

Dear Samsung,

Using Note series since Note 4 and this time got an issue after updating software on my 1.5 year old Note 9 in Australia. 

After Reading many people's experiences around world, I am very disappointed with samsung for not taking any responsibility and giving same answers to most people. Also I heard in some cases samsung advise to change screen in customers expense.  VERY DISAPPOINTED.  

I am having issues with colour discolouration to green yellowish and screen and phone heating up. ONLY START AFTER SOFTWARE UPDATE. 

Did everything like factory reset and other repeated solutions suggested by samsung.  Please be like other companies and take responsibilities of your mistakes. 

Please let us know if you have any solutions for this issues or slowly but surely people like me moving back to Apple and Nokia...

4 Replies
userybi3NYcEC5
Asteroid
Options
Note 9

Same with my phone. It was perfectly fine until this issue. There is a 44 page thread here and Samsung refuses to acknowledge the issue and hasn't provided any fixes. They were quick to fix the s20 but looks like they've abandoned the note 9

phil30087
Astronaut
Options
Note 9
I have this problem with my note 9.
0 Likes
Shamal
Constellation
Options
Note 9

I am having the same issue, the screen turns to greenish yellow every time I make a call and have to restart the phone to make it back to normal.The photos attached here. Totally dissapointed. Thought the note series was the best in the line, but I was wrong. Will never even think of buying samsung again. After restarting the phoneAfter restarting the phoneAfter making a callAfter making a call

0 Likes
Hunaid786
Asteroid
Options
Note 9

Video Proof attached.

Received OneUI 2.5 November Patch a week ago on my Unlocked Galaxy Note 9. Started having an EXTREMELY ANNOYING display issue after that. I performed a soft reset, cache partition clearance, and then a hard reset, but nothing seems to fix the issue and I can confirm it's a software/update bug. Phone was working perfectly fine before the patch/update. Kindly fix this IMMEDIATELY.

Model No: SM-N960U1

Build No: QP1A.190711.020.N960U1UEU5FTJ7

Note 9 One UI 2.5 Screen Display Bug