cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Screen discoloration (green yellowish color with lines ) appears on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 which w

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My phone 's screen is discolorizing. The display screen is being green yellowish and there are some glitch lines when I open the screen using the power button . So, Do you have any solution for this problem? And , how will you take responsibilities for this issue? I bought it from you since 2018 November during my trip in Korea and my phone is out of warranty so how much will be costed to solve this problem? Right now, I am not in Korea .That'why how to do right now . This is no my faults because i heard that many note 9 users are facing the same problem due to March software update error . I really need FOC for this problem in my country  because service center in my country (Myanmar) told me that this solution was costed $234 and they gave me 20% off since  they knew that this problem is samsung software error not cutsomer's(me ) faults.
Reply me as soon as possible 
This is very important to me .
That problem  disturbs me for 4 days rapidly
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Screen discoloration (green yellowish color with lines ) appears on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out, as your device is a non-US model, you will need to reach out to the support team in your area for assistance. You can find their contact information here: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Screen discoloration (green yellowish color with lines ) appears on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out, as your device is a non-US model, you will need to reach out to the support team in your area for assistance. You can find their contact information here: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Constellation

Re: Screen discoloration (green yellowish color with lines ) appears on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 whi

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The problem is software related for sure.

There is a app called OLED Saver(MrJS) that fix this issue as a service. It works fine. It replaces the defective part of software Samsung's light management.