cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Asteroid

But I dont even have to touch my phone and the screen wak...

But I dont even have to touch my phone and the screen wakes up. Itll be sitting on the table, or my desk and it turns on... πŸ€”

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've factory reset 3x in the last month.

I've factory reset 3x in the last month.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Mine haves a mind of its own, totally objective to my com...

Mine haves a mind of its own, totally objective to my commands,Candaaaace? I dont know if daaaa can or not, but surely its a paaaanindibot

Highlighted
Constellation

Check to see if you have your Smart lock on.. it's too wh...

Check to see if you have your Smart lock on.. it's too where your phone stay unlocked in trusted places

Highlighted
Astronaut

Your phone need a update... its typical when a Samsung de...

Your phone need a update... its typical when a Samsung device acts up even if you bought it new, it still need a update

Highlighted
Asteroid

Smart lock is not on as I do not see any places to be dee...

Smart lock is not on as I do not see any places to be deemed as "trusted" lol and I've done all system updates. It's just really annoying at this point. I've been began turning my screen as dim as possible, and putting it face down when not in use.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Smart lock is not on as I do not see any places to be dee...

Had the same issue for a while.  My screen was waking up in response to any movement near the phone.  Turned out that in Accessibility > Interaction and Dexterity a feature called Easy Screen Turn On was enabled.   While this may not help with the OP, it could be the solution for others.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Screen waking up- Galaxy Note 9

Doesn't dat when is fully charged or you connect charger

Highlighted
Constellation

@Candaaaacee have you found a solution to this? My Note 9 does the same thing, and has since I got it new last year. I have done everything suggested here and what you have posted about and not had any luck. It's annoying while driving at night and it lights up in my mount every few. minutes. I feel like all the wake ups has got to be effecting battery life.

Highlighted
Constellation

I cant garauntee this will work but its wortha try. Download and install the goodlock app from samsung app store. Then install nice catch app in goodlock app. Location in goodlock........scroll down to bottom............family.........nicecatch! That app should tell you what is turning the screen on, vibrating fone, activating the camera, etc. Its worth a try.