cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Secure folder camera permission disabled

All e-wallet apps are not able to use camera to scan QR Codes and bar codes because camera permission is disabled by administrator. Who is supposed to be the administrator but me, the owner of the device? I need to have access to all these permissions, and change them anytime I want. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Secure folder camera permission disabled

I am having same issue with my S10 secure folder. I fhave found no way to figure out how to change the admin permissions to allow access to video player or Google photos in secure folder

Highlighted

Re: Secure folder camera permission disabled

@aldias wrote:

All e-wallet apps are not able to use camera to scan QR Codes and bar codes because camera permission is disabled by administrator. Who is supposed to be the administrator but me, the owner of the device? I need to have access to all these permissions, and change them anytime I want. 

Ok.. I'm gonna take a chance here because on my Note 9, everything is running perfect.  But try this one and see if it works.  

Go to Settings > Biometrics and security > Secure Folder > Apps > scroll down to Camera and click the gear icon on the right > Scroll down to Scan QR Code and see if that is turned on. 

Apps in the secure folder are apparently run independent of the apps that are on the main page.