cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ShawntheN9lover
Cosmic Ray

Secure folder

Everytime i move a picture from my gallery to the secure folder it doesnt appear

4 REPLIES 4
Logicalpoop2
Cosmic Ray

Re: Secure folder

I've came across this a couple of times. Try deleting the photo from gallery and then check secured folder. But make sure that photo is uploaded into google photos/drive just in case it's gone from both. If successful then remove the photo from google. Feel free to let me know~

userVaQGPsnNm1
Astronaut

Go to the image hit the three dots and look for something like "move out of secure folder"

user7FobwNQXYd
Constellation

My "secure Folder " everytime I get a notification its pissing off since this new up date😡😡😡

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ShawntheN9lover Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone? Here are the steps

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device