cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Sensitivity is off after completing an update

phone did an update, now everything is zoomed in. the sensitivity is thrown off due to that. I have done everything. I have restarted the phone, reset the settings. I cannot due a factory reset due to the sensitivity being thrown off. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: update

I used Google voice assist and got into setting, went into display, changed the resolution and that fixed the issue and tried resetting the phone the zoom in happened again and had to change my resolution again.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: update

Had the exact same issue with my father's Note9! His Note just received the June patch. After the update, he experienced the exact same issue. He keeps his phone on high performance, so he was unable to change the resolution. I ended having to plug the phone into a monitor and enable screen mirroring. From there, I switched the Power Mode to Optimized. That then lowered the resolution to FHD + (2220 x 1080). His display went back to normal. Fyi, if you change the power mode back to High Performace, WQHD (2960 x 1440), the resolution will still appear fine. However, as soon as you reboot your phone, the exaxt same issue happens. I found that if I keep the phone on Optimised w/ res FHD + (2220 x 180) and perform reboot, you won't run into the same issue. So please keep your phones on Optimised mode or lower so that you won't run into this issue again. Samsung, please fix this right away!!!!