cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jhontoberal
Constellation

Re: Should I Upgrade to the Note 10

I had a note 9 since came out las year. Switch to note 10+ couple of weeks ago. And i can tell you that it does feel awesome and completely different in every way. Go for it!!!

Highlighted
Lazarus87
Asteroid

When I first saw that the Note 10 plus was designed with a front facing camera cutout I was upset. But once I got the phone in my hand, I quickly realized in person the camera cutout only makes the phone look futuristic. Plus if you don't like the camera cutout, you can always hide it by going to the settings and turning on "Hide camera cutout". Aside from the camera cutout, the phone is just smoother, faster, more beautiful, more bigger, more software features, etc.. It's definitely a step up from the Note 9.

DallasBro2019
Constellation

I would wait a couple of years or two. Unless one has money to burn.👍

Samsung_hZWBtFt
Astronaut

I love mine it is a beast I don't think you will regret it if you do.

usersjzRwROJIZ
Constellation

Functionally the Note 10 isn't much different - that being said the regular size Note 10 is by far my favorite Samsung phone to date. It's the perfect size and feels like I'm holding a futuristic Note 7 (which was my favorite phone)

userEDAD9IDVgu
Constellation

If you have the money, it's still not a big upgrade but it's better than the note 9

Ericho13326
Asteroid

Definitely worth the money in my opinion.

Camden_Hill
Asteroid

I have the note 10 5g plus and this phone is truly amazing, The screen is massive and it's nice to watch movies and videos on, The cameras are amazing, The features on it are nice, I would say it's worth it but that's up to you

userBkHIREZIK8
Constellation

Get the note 10+. You'll soon to forget your must needed laptop.

Minij12002
Constellation

Yes u cant go wrong the best phone that Samsung phone