cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGvCNXeIBB8
Constellation

Should I Upgrade to the Note 10

What everyones opinion? Should I upgrade to the Note10?

46 REPLIES 46
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Should I Upgrade to the Note 10

You really have to make your own decision. If you have specific questions about features and ability difference between Note 9 and Note 10 please post them. Then everyone can provide answers and help you collect the data you need to make your decision. 

Samsung_9lpAurA
Astronaut

I just went from a note 3 to a note 10 plus and absolutely love it and there is so much I don't know about it yet

Tiffany17
Astronaut

I've had all different stages of Samsung and the phone that I enjoyed the most was a note. I really like the new ones and I'd have one if I could. JS

Sagoh
Astronaut

Yes, Absolutley. I own the phone and I am extremely pleased. Now if you fo get it make sure you have the liquid security glass. Iy is awesome in graphics and photos. I hope you buy it so you can enjoy pictures taking and the awesome volume on it.

Honored Contributor

@userGvCNXeIBB8 wrote:

What everyones opinion? Should I upgrade to the Note10?

If your Note9 is in good shape, with good battery life and you are happy with it, I would keep it.

If your Note9 can be traded in to Samsung.com for a good amount of $ and it is better then how much it is worth, I would do it.  I did it with my S10e and got Note10

Otherwise it is really a waste of $, because you probably already paid a good amount for your Note9 + would have to pay few hundreds of $ again...adding all up, would make a good "old car" purchase.

userGvCNXeIBB8
Constellation

Thanks for all your input. Sticking with the Note9 for now.

Samsung Care Ambassador

I would say yes, but then I'm one of those crazy guys that gets a new phone every 6 month. The fact you're asking about it means you already want to, so if you can comfortably afford it, go for it!

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
allyzyan
Astronaut

wait for S11.

FadedHero
Astronaut

If you don't need the s pen, then the Galaxy S10 is a good option.