cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Slow Charge

Hello all, my Note 9 is slow to charge. All night on charger and only at 81%. Does anyone else have that problem?
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Slow Charge

Never had this problem with my note 9, but had it with a different phone, I suggest you first check to make sure you are using the correct charger and next I suggest you allow your battery to drain complete and then place your unit on charge to see if it will give you a 100%, some time you needs to calibrate your battery and if this fail my last suggestion is to locate your authorized local repairs center if under warranty you good, you can log into your samsung account to get the repairs center information and also schedule the repair last things dont forgetvto backup your data
Constellation

Re: Re: Slow Charge

okay thanks I will try

one last suggestion i just thought of, reboot your phone without the charger and after it start, plug your charger in, my note 9 will tell me if I have the wrong charger connected I am sure your will do the same
Constellation

You may also consider a factory reset before contacting the authorized service center.
Supernova

I'd also run the battery check to see if there are Background Processes running which are causing it to charge incorrectly. Putting those processes to sleep such as Widgets on your Home Screen or Twitter, Fakebook Push Notifications might help improve charge times. It's like trying to charge a drill while using it at the same time. The battery takes statistics of "how" you use your phone, including dormant times, and calibrates so doing the above that @Georgia2004 has mentioned, you will be able to teach your battery to perform better

so tell us did any suggestions work??
Constellation

Hello. It is still charging slow. Even with the newest update from Samsung it is still slow.