Just ensure you dont have "easy mode" ON as this will not present zoom mode in display settings. Easy mode is also located in display .
This worked for me, easy mode must remain off until samsung sort this issue.
* wipe soundalive settings
* goto 'zoom' and just change the value to something
* run Soundalive
* set zoom settings back to whatever you want
That actually worked ... just changing the value seems to work .. not sure what the that has to do with anything ... here is what I think:
* the SoundAlive UI has some saved settings depending on your 'zoom' level...
* something wipes at least partial settings some place for zoom
* you launch the SoundAlive app and it goes to load tho's settings and glishes out because A there not there or B the app has been updated and Zoom need to be run again to save the settings.
Credit: RichDem https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?s=6b4a0eb6f342d939b9c79f22271df316&u=236314
Thank you for the solution, it was exactly the same on my S9+, I had my screen zoom all the way right, switching to the middle setting in that fixed my SoundAlive from crashing. Thank you so much!!!