cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userO83a0EgOh7
Constellation

Sounds and alerts don't play but only vibrates on the phone when connected to Bluetooth headset

Hello I just got the One UI in india. I am having problems using the Bluetooth headset. When I am connected to Bluetooth headset the notification sounds don't play. It only vibrates and the secure folder never shows Bluetooth connectivity at all on any of video calling apps. Any solutions would be much appreciated as I use Bluetooth headset all day and for video calls from secured folder apps! 

Additionally the good lock app is not supported anymore

Please help 

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sounds and alerts don't play but only vibrates on the phone when connected to Bluetooth headset

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

userO83a0EgOh7
Constellation

Re: Sounds and alerts don't play but only vibrates on the phone when connected to Bluetooth headset

I didnt get solution or help with regards to this issue i am facing.  

Any help would be appreciated 

userO83a0EgOh7
Constellation

I never got any solutions so far!

Does anyone have a solution?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userO83a0EgOh7, Have you tired resetting your alert settings making them a higher priority with a pop up and sound?

Does this issue occur when the device is in safe mode using bluetooth?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.