cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: UI android 10

I don't think they meant that it's taking so long for the update to download. they meant why is it taking so long to even get the update. I am in the same position to. I have an unlocked phone and cant even get on smart switch like everyone else.

Highlighted
Comet

Its not Samsung. The update is ready. It all depends on your carrier. Once the update is ready, Samsung will send it to your carrier. At that point when your Carrier is ready to send out the update to your device, they will. They usually get sent out in waves to multiple devices at a time. So be on the lookout because you should be getting it soon 👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Who is your carrier?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My carrier is Verizon.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I have an unlocked version from samsung. Use it on straight talk/verizon and last update in december. Grrr

Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 10 update

I have at&t and still haven't got the android 10 update anyone else have this issue

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Android 10 update

Have you tried the beta?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Same. Wondering when they will push it to more customers as others have already recieved it

Highlighted
Constellation

I've not gotten too

Highlighted

At&t has a delay on the upgrade. I heard late in the month or even the first week of April.. good luck..