cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Update

No later than end of February, regardless if carrier-branded(SM-N960U) or Unlocked(SM-N960U1)!! I'm of course, speaking of the stable build for each mentioned.

[You can update b-4 the OTA from your carrier if you're familiar with flashing firmware via Odin]?!

Highlighted
Asteroid

ANDRIOD 10

Did anyone who has an unlocked note 9 get the software update yet ??

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ANDRIOD 10

Received my update yesterday (February 10).

Highlighted
Asteroid

Whose your carrier..

Highlighted
Constellation

Make that yesterday, February 9.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Unfortunately and it has borked my phone!

My contacts app now has different contacts than those I access through the phone app.  I have no idea how to resolve it.  My google voice doesn't work from the text messaging app now, all I get is the stupid Samsung voice that wants me to have date signal in order to use it.  The text messaging itself is now differnt, it's a little rounded box and it's not straight forward as to even selecting a person to text.  The whole phone is borked.  Everything has changed and I cannot figure out how to change anything back.

You really do NOT want this update!!

Asteroid

Did u guys get it through the device or on the smart switch app

Highlighted
Constellation

I received a notice (Yesterday February 9) on the phone saying the update was ready to install. I'm in Ohio, USA.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Still waiting on my Note 10 to get the xte, my girlfriend has it on her Note 10. Texas USA.. how to get the update without waiting?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Im on ATT service