cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: ANDRIOD 10

@userX7gO4lEbS8 wrote:

Still waiting on my Note 10 to get the xte, my girlfriend has it on her Note 10. Texas USA.. how to get the update without waiting?

I'm in Texas and also on AT&T.  I got 10 about 4-5 days ago over the air from AT&T.  Unless you can use Smart Switch from Samsung and get it online, you are gonna have to wait a bit.  The OTA update is sent out in waves.  If it wasn't, then the millions of subscribers would totally swamp the servers downloading an almost 2gb file and no one would get it.   Be patient.  I've gotten it and I haven't had a bit of problem with it.  As soon as you get it installed, clear your Cache partition and start updating all your apps.  

Astronaut

I didn't get it yet

Highlighted
Constellation

My carrier also is AT&T.

Highlighted
Asteroid

The note 9 is unlocked from Sprint from what it says when I registered the device but my carrier is TMobile

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Note 10/10plus update is rolling out note

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

No, should be no later than end of February!!

If you're familiar with flashing firmware via Odin, you can get it now by downloading the DTA5 build via Samfirm or Frija...also, use Odin (updated) 3.14.1 when flashing, as it's specifically designed for Android 10(Q)!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I failed to mention I have the Unlocked Model also, SM-N960U1...this would be your build number with the stable release:N960U1UEU3DTA5.

If I can help you further let me know.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 9. 2.0 UI update for Verizon

I haven't received update (2.0 ui) for my note 9 yet! What's taking so long to get this update for Verizon customers?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 9. 2.0 UI update for Verizon

If you haven't noticed it usually says November yet you get it in December, so on and so forth..

Highlighted

Re: Note 9. 2.0 UI update for Verizon

@Tripp_loki wrote:

If you haven't noticed it usually says November yet you get it in December, so on and so forth..

And I believe the OP was wondering about Android 10 and not just the security update.  The new OS is a total update with a new operating system.  Something everyone has been waiting for.