cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Note 9. 2.0 UI update for Verizon

@Samsung_hgFmGiv wrote:

I haven't received update (2.0 ui) for my note 9 yet! What's taking so long to get this update for Verizon customers?

Verizon, like all the other carriers sends the updates out in Waves to prevent their servers from being swamped by several million customers trying to download a 2 gb file at the same time.  They can't release them all at once.  Give it a bit of time.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 10

So every older galaxy phone has the android 10 update, including the unlocked note 9. But yet the Verizon note 9 isn't getting it. Sad part is the s8 and note 8 got it before the note 9. Come on guy's...

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Android 10

I know dude I'm so mad about this

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I haven't got it yet. 😒I have an s9 on Sprint

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have a Note 8 and I don't have any Android 10 update.

Highlighted
Comet

The S8 and Note 8 aren't eligible to receive the Android 10 update though. Just wait it out, don't worry.

Highlighted
Constellation

Dude same here. Note 9 and VZ. Crickets is all I get when I ask anyone about the update

Highlighted

The s8 and note8s didnt get the android 10 update. They will no longer receive major os updates. And not all unlocked note 9s have it either. I still dont and many other people on here dont have it either. And mine is factory unlocked.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Not exactly the most relevant and Facebook updates won't update? Keeping up with the Jones is preferred!

Highlighted
Asteroid

🤔🤔🤔

I wonder why I haven't received update UI 2.0 yet verizon note 9 yet