cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Update on Verizon?

How can the Smart Switch app be used to upgrade to Android 10?

Highlighted

You download samsung smart switch on your computer. Search it on google. Go to the website and hit downloads. Click PC and follow steps to download. Once finished, connect you phone to it and it will either tell you your phone is up to date or will show you have an available update.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Same here

Cosmic Ray

I believe Verizon released it on Feb. 11th. Google it.

Highlighted

Andriod 10 update

Im super confused. the model i have is SM-N60U1 a US unlocked 128g Note 9. Reading around people have gotten the update since last month and still nothing for me. The confusion is weather the update is out or no. I plug into smart switch and nothing as well

Highlighted

Re: Andriod 10 update

I haven't got either. Same model number as well and factory unlocked. It's not out for all devices yet. Supposedly should have by the end of the month.

Highlighted
Asteroid

No Android 10 yet

We can expect Android 11 launch date to be May 12, 2020 but my Note 9 does not have Android 10 yet. Is it fair?

Highlighted
Constellation

Update for galaxy note 9 sprint unlock variant

I have an unlock sprint galaxy note 9 and I've been awaiting the android 10 one Ui 2.0 update, my sister has the galaxy so plus unlocked variant and she got the update before. And here patiently waiting for the update, can someone please tell me when will it be available for my device thank you very much

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Update for galaxy note 9 sprint unlock variant

Sprint takes forever on an update

Highlighted
Astronaut

I need to updated my systems

I need to updated my systems