cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: No update for sprint yet

Wow sprint just told me "it's not up to sprint on we get the updates it when Samsung sends them to the phones l""" ????like what the what?????!!!! May I say sprint is just straight up stupid

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: No update for sprint yet

From Samsung them selfs..... the update for the note 9 is being released in batches to limit the service traffic to a minimum. But there is no ETA as of yet for the note 9 but it is coming

Highlighted
Constellation

Still no Android 10 update

when is sprint getting this update?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Still no Android 10 update

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

some sprint users claim to have gotten over the air updates & some have connected their phone to their computer and updated it with smart switch. I've not tried the s.s. route, since I have lost my laptop cable, so I'm waiting for ota update myself.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Unclear. There was a date of Feb 24 in a couple of articles on Google, but it's now the 26th, and I've yet to receive the update on my unlocked Note 9. I have seen a couple posts on here if S9 users getting the update, so maybe the Notes will be next...again, unclear...

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Android 10 update

On the 26th of Feb I received the update for the S9

Highlighted
Astronaut

Why dont you manually flash the unlock firmware

Cosmic Ray

You don't want it... It might make you battery bad. Its made mine drain fast for some reason. But I got the update on Monday. I have an s9 with Sprint. You would think the notes would be first. Lol

Highlighted

Check smart switch. All you have to do is download it on your computer and then use your phone cord to connect tour phone to it. It will show update if one is available.