cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: No android 10 update received

I'm checking in the settings every day but no update. Google is going to start android 11 soon but Samsung is πŸ‘Ž

Highlighted
Astronaut

If you haven't got it yet then you're probably not going to

Highlighted
Comet

Try SmartSwitch from your PC / Laptop..

It will connect directly to the Samsung servers..

I got the Update to One UI 2.0 on the 8th of Feb. About 10 days later the February Security patch was pushed via SmartSwitch as well..

I'm using the N960u1 on AT&T prepaid..

One UI 2.0 IS AVAILABLE.. In fact, Samsung has also confirmed that One UI 2.1 will be coming to the Note 9 in the not too distant future (no date given 'yet') but it is coming..

So if you have not yet received an OTA, download SmartSwitch to your PC / Laptop and plug in to check with Samsung's servers directly

-Enver
Note 9 N960u1 / S7 G930U / Gear S2 / Tab 4 7.0
...S5 (G900A) and Express (i437p AT&T) in there too...
Highlighted
Astronaut

Look for the update on xda website make shur u choose the firmware for your device and install using odin

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've been told it up to your phone carrier to release the update, and if you have Sprint they may wait until the next security patch so they can release both at the same time. That's how it was for my S9 plus for android 10

Highlighted
Asteroid

T mobile literally released mine. Atleast I just got the notification. 2:35 a.m. mountain standard time

Highlighted
Asteroid

Well it depends on the carrier you have because I have it already on my Note 9. Last year I had been checking the Android Pie update for months till it finally arrived from my carrier.

Constellation

Andriod 10, One UI

I never got my andriod 10 update for my unlocked galexy note 9. Did anyone have this problem in north america?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Andriod 10, One UI

My model# SM-N960F/DS. On Android Pie 1.0. I too haven't gotten any "OTA" updates to Android 10! OS is official no root. Phone purchased on Amazon, I live in Texas. AT&T sim card installed. What's the hold up❓

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Andriod 10, One UI

The 960F is not a USA phone, you will probably have to manually install the firmware, its easy.. theres plenty of videos with instructions on how to do it, that phone dont have all the bands needed for the USA I believe, I have the sm-n960u1 factory unlocked from Samsung and everything works great, I'm actually still on the latest beta version UI2.0