JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stock camera hyperlapse variable speed

(Topic created: 10-02-2020 11:39 AM)
akedm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
galaxy s9 note.. I just experienced this variable speed result in one of my hyperlapse videos, and it's only occurred in this one video of watching the clouds go by.   By variable speed I mean normal hyperlapse speed followed by sudden slowdown followed by normal hyperlapse speed followed by...

So this seems to surely by a settings issue; likely one related to recording speed, and there's likely an "auto" speed setting that I need to change...somewhere.  

Where?

Thanks.  
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
akedm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Nevermind... found it! I tried this thing called Google... It's AMAZING! So the recording speed icon isn't obvious though it's visible within the hyperlapse function. I found mine in the upper-right; looks like a partially-outlined circle (solid and.dotted outline) with an A in front - the A meaning AUTO. Just touch it to select a fixed speed instead.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
akedm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Nevermind... found it! I tried this thing called Google... It's AMAZING! So the recording speed icon isn't obvious though it's visible within the hyperlapse function. I found mine in the upper-right; looks like a partially-outlined circle (solid and.dotted outline) with an A in front - the A meaning AUTO. Just touch it to select a fixed speed instead.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

LOL... Google is your friend.  

0 Likes