cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBt9oLeI6C7
Constellation

Re: Taking picture with flash shows blue tint

Ive got the same issue....blue tint pictures eith flash!!! Did anyone get a fix or traded their phone in for a black phone??

Ive got the ocea. Blue model from Verizon.....point me in the right direction or a phone number or email to get in touch with Samsung...thx

JasonThePatsfan
Constellation

Same problem with my images since day one. I have the blue phone.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there, have you tried clearing the cache on the camera app?

userD1c0t9cF3u
Constellation

Same problem here, one of the main reasons I got this phone was my buddies camera on his note 8 but all photos with the flash have a blue tint. I have the blue note 9 and its past the 14 day warranty so unless I can find a camera app that fixes it looks like everything's blue for a while! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userD1c0t9cF3u have you tried clearing the cache? Are you using the stock camera app?

userD1c0t9cF3u
Constellation

Hey Adam, I tried clearing the catch, same problem. If you take a photo with the flash it's like putting a blue filter over it
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this occur when the device is placed into safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userD1c0t9cF3u
Constellation

Yes, same result in safe mode

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for testing that device in safe mode. Have you confirmed the device is running the latest software by performing a software update? We would recommend checking to see that the system is updated.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userD1c0t9cF3u
Constellation

It has the latest software update and the same problem without a case. I noticed it a couple weeks after I got the phone when I was trying to take family pictures for Christmas and they were all this blue, vintage type look but by the time I realized it the 14 day trial was up. I googled it and it seems that only the blue phones have this problem. If you're outside and the sun is shining its fine, but any photos taken inside with the flash is really poor quality