cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

The Note9 Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Cherlynn Low at Engadget wrote a pretty good summary of the Note9 pen.

https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/24/samsung-galaxy-note-9-s-pen-how-to-tips-tricks/

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The Note9 Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkSxwUijUZs; Thank you for posting! We appreciate your feedback. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The Note9 Pen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkSxwUijUZs; Thank you for posting! We appreciate your feedback. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

S-Pen feature request

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First, it's a shame that we can't change the background color in samsung notes. Yellow on white is really hard to read. It's an easy feature to add; come on Samsung !

Also, i'd like to be able to go to the next slide of a presentation in pdf format with the s-pen remote, instead of only powerpoint format.

Highlighted
Comet

Re: S-Pen feature request

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I forgot where it all is, I cant have my phone at work, but look for "Advanced S Pen Settings" or something close.

You can turn off the signature color, which turns the ink from (yellow on black, yellow on white) to (white on black, black on white)

And there is also a setting to determine what the button does. Try that.

If thats not enough, The S Pen API should be getting released during the developers conference. I am so stoked for that. That will definitely bust the S Pen button wide open.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yeah, I know I can turn off the signature color, but I like it to write yellow on black, it's just stupid that we can't watch the notes on black background afterwards.

Didn't know about the S Pen API coming soon. That will probably help things evoluate faster. Thanks for the info !
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Take out the S Pen, and that menu pops up. check out live message. I think you can customize colors, and is saved as an animation that can be played back or even sent elsewhere. Im pretty sure youll have fun with that.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
Highlighted
Constellation

S Pen Color for Off Screen Memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was looking around setting but never found if it is possible to change the Color to something other than the White or Yellow/Purple depending on pen. Anyone know if possible?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S Pen Color for Off Screen Memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think it's just the yellow/purple, or white. Some people say white works better as the saved note then shows in black ink, but I haven't tried it yet.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Constellation

Loss my pen to phone !

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know where I can get an S pen I just got my note9 from at&t

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Loss my pen to phone !

JUMP TO SOLUTION