Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This Update is Really Bad..

You mean like this? 

https://imgur.com/a/Uf6akxy

user3m7GKE3mgW
Constellation

I'M SO UPSET! 🤬. I've been trying to undo the update for the last 3 days! The CLOCK my ALARM, my APPS, my MENU BUTTON is vertical now and makes the apps pop up in a horizontal sequence like a book instead of a vertical list stacked on top of each other. UGH! I've been provided with one verifiable solution but I don't want to go that route. FACTORY RESET then uncheck THE AUTOMATIC RESTORE UPDATES.  it also changed my icons and the bottom icons don't even say the app name anymore. SO CONFUSING!!!

SandlingAllDay
Asteroid

How do you do multi-screen now?

And I get that you can download an app to do whatever... but there ARE some of us who DON'T want to download an app to get BACK what we had!

I cant play my game if my finger is THAT close to the home button.  Die in game=loose everything... this is ridiculous. 

Can someone dm me the petition info?

Highlighted
Comet

@SandlingAllDay wrote:

Yeah this took me a google search to figure out, they're not making it too obvious. You have to go to task manager / your open apps view... then find an app you want and click on its icon at the top of the app preview window (if that makes sense), and the option is there. 

LOL.. see?  theres something that I didn't know.. Thank you... 

SandlingAllDay
Asteroid

I ABSOLUTELY love you rn.  Like, BEYOND love you.  I never would've found that... lol

Happiness is multi-tasking lol

@Geno71 wrote:

@SandlingAllDay wrote:

Yeah this took me a google search to figure out, they're not making it too obvious. You have to go to task manager / your open apps view... then find an app you want and click on its icon at the top of the app preview window (if that makes sense), and the option is there. 

@user3m7GKE3mgW wrote:

I'M SO UPSET! 🤬. I've been trying to undo the update for the last 3 days! The CLOCK my ALARM, my APPS, my MENU BUTTON is vertical now and makes the apps pop up in a horizontal sequence like a book instead of a vertical list stacked on top of each other. UGH! I've been provided with one verifiable solution but I don't want to go that route. FACTORY RESET then uncheck THE AUTOMATIC RESTORE UPDATES.  it also changed my icons and the bottom icons don't even say the app name anymore. SO CONFUSING!!!

Took me a bit to get used to the horizontal scrolling.... but now It works better for me than the verticle way.  I have large hands and the horizontal way gives me more room to find the app I want or I just close all.  As for the stuff at the bottom of that page, just turn it off.  Now THAT stuff made no sense to me.  If you want to get rid of the icons at the bottom of that screen, while you have that screen open, click the 3 dots upper rights.  

I didn't like it at first.  I've spent the last week going through EVERY item on the settings menu and I'm starting to swing more in favor.  Not all the way, because there are still things that they did to the features that are terrible.  The menu stuff, I'm starting to like.  I love the dark mode.  My battery life is totally amazing.  The Apps Edge is fun to play with and easy to use and set up.  The modifications to the screen are fun to play with.  But once I got it figured out, my desktop looks and runs pretty close to what I had before.  Now, if they would just fix the Contacts app, messenging app, and compass, I  would be a whole lot happier.