cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

To Good Lock Theme Park team: Observations and bug report

JUMP TO SOLUTION

• Make Good Lock app compatible with Android 10 also. 

• Need a way to edit colors of fonts (text and hyperlink text) and backgrounds (not just being stuck with the suggested ones). More text (font) color suggestions from the theme photo.

• Need more color contrast for dark themes.

• Need more dark themes. 

• Need a way to edit (tweak) the theme itself. Sometimes I notice that I forgot something and then I have to do it all over again just to correct what I missed.

•• For some reason, when theme is applied, lock screen notifications don't work anymore. ••Dark Themes.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: To Good Lock Theme Park team: Observations and bug report

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Man I'm not sure what all the hype for good lock is about. I didn't even like any of the features. Plus other then changing the color of my quick settings I didn't get anything from it that I couldn't already do on my own.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I especially liked the NavStar part as well as the notification panel (Quick Star) part of the Good Lock app. My navigation bar is cat themed and I can set the color I want. Also, my notification panel is not only the color I like but also is semi transparent (it could be even more transparent with the appropriate colored text) and looks nice the way I like it. 

How would you do these things without Good Lock? 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I honestly didn't play with the notification function. I may give that a try. As for the navigation I use gestures so I don't have a navigation bar.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They did fix a lot of my concerns. They're a good team. I hope they keep it up! 

Next for them: Ability to edit the themes made and saved (I'm always finding something that needs improvements in my color choices)