cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwCmi00jWQ8
Asteroid

UBreakIFix

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I took my Note 9 to UBIF yesterday because the charging port was bad. They fixed it, said it would take an hour and it too6 two and a half. They said there was a glitch in the diagnostic checks. They also said they "upgraded the software" which was weird since I already had the latest software. When I got home I tried updating the software just to be sure and it said I couldn't do it and I had to bring it to a service center. What I learned was that they put T Mobile software on my phone even though it was an unlocked phone. Now I can't even get my phone to show up on the Samsung Members app to request service.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UBreakIFix

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and IMEI numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send the model and IMEI numbers to this PM Link.

userwCmi00jWQ8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry, do you work for Samsung?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes.

View solution in original post

userwCmi00jWQ8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And how do you P M here?

WhiskeyTango
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

IF UBIF flashed the wrong OS, you should go back to UBIF and have them reflash the *correct* OS, according to the model & *serial number* of your device. (In no way am I saying it didn't happen.)

I've used UBIF for hardware repairs in the past. They never applied any software updates without my advance knowledege & affirmative consent. (If asked, I always decline.)

UBIF has always done right, by me, especially when they didn't get things right on the first try.

Good luck.

Emoney1016
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just take it back and ask them to fix it

userwCmi00jWQ8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did take it back, the guy said they don't have unlocked software.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwCmi00jWQ8 Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message so we can assist you with getting set up for service?