cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: UI and OS download via Unlimited LTE plan because no Wifi available. .

That is for security updates only! Not Software like UI and OS of the phone. That setting has been set to use my data, and it works for Security patches but not the other.

Highlighted

What carrier are you using? You may be able to download the update from their website. I'd check with them to see if that is an option.

Highlighted

I am on the Sprint network with a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 unlocked by Samsung. I will call them and check if downloading from their website is an option. If so, I will report back. 

Is there not a way to contact Samsung directly to ask about this issue? Do they not look at this community? 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Go into connections, more connection settings, turn on download booster. This works in conjuction with your network data. Download booster activates when the data is over 30 MB long. Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Set up via VPN APP. protects from unsecured wifi connections.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

NORDVPN APP. LOOK INTO THAT FOR SECURE WIFI OR MOBILE HOTSPOT NETWORKS.

NORDVPN

They cost, plus they have had data breaches.  Plus I still have to dive somewhere and sit while a huge set of data is downloaded. 

Does anyone is this community work for Samsung to find out why it is set up this way?