cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Very upset with the note 9 premium care

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That does suck .. But I decided to keep the phone and not go through the hassle of everything to get the premium care.  And fingers crossed that I never have to send the phone in for any reason after the warranty is up. .  This whole incident has hindered me from purchasing the galaxy watch... I want it but am scared something will go wrong and I will have to go through h-e-l-l to resolve it... 

Highlighted
Comet

Re: Very upset with the note 9 premium care

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Natural_Beauty wrote:

That does suck .. But I decided to keep the phone and not go through the hassle of everything to get the premium care.  And fingers crossed that I never have to send the phone in for any reason after the warranty is up. .  This whole incident has hindered me from purchasing the galaxy watch... I want it but am scared something will go wrong and I will have to go through h-e-l-l to resolve it... 

I'd order the watch if you want it.  Just get the premium care when you order it this time.

I had the same issue and did what you did.  Just not patient enough to wait for a different device with premium care especially didn't want to wait till October 12!!  

I ended up ordering again thru Verizon and using their insurance on those 2 thru them.  I've had pretty good luck with their insurance plan but its pretty much for the wife and kids phones    I've never broken a phone yet!

Highlighted
Constellation

Note 9 Extended Warranty

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre-ordered the Note 9 yesterday through T-Mobile and declined their extended warranty to see what Samsung will offer.  Where can I get additional information on it?

Highlighted

Re: Note 9 Extended Warranty

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For pre-order / online sales information you would need to contact our E-Commerce department. They can be reached 7 days a week 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST at 855-726-8721 or by email at ecomm08@sea.samsung.com.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm a T-Mobile customer, too, and I got a much better deal on the Note 9 by going directly thru Samsung.  They gave me $400 trade-in allowance on my S8+, T-Mobile would only give me $250.  Same 0%/24mo financing with Samsung as with T-Mobile, but because of great trade-in, my payments will only be $25/mo with $0 down. With T-Mobile, they wanted tax paid up front & $85/mo/24mo.  Plus I got the Samsung equivalent of T-Mobile's JUMP insurance for only $11.99/mo more with ability to trade up every 12mos; T-Mobile is going up to $15/mo on their Assurant plans for top-tier smart phones.  AND I deal directly with Samsung if phone needs replacing, not a third party.  I don't know if this answers your question, but I've been with T-Mobile since they were Stream back in 2000, and I can honestly say now, after dealing directly with the phone maker, thar I feel ripped off on all my past Samsung phone deals thru T-Mobile.  I recommend folks run & cancel their pre-order & best tracks to Samsung's website.  Can't promise everyone will get this same deal, depends on what phone's being traded in, but definitely worth looking into.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user4D8IZLr7Hv Thanks so much for all this detailed information!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On T-Mobiles site it says you get $500 off with eligible trade in.  Which is why I went that route.  Unless there's something I missed.  My GS7 edge is listed under the $500 trade in.

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://www.samsung.com/hk_en/support/warranty/

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MrOser wrote:

I pre-ordered the Note 9 yesterday through T-Mobile and declined their extended warranty to see what Samsung will offer.  Where can I get additional information on it?

You can't get extended coverage (Premium Care) from Samsung unless you buy the phone directly from samsung.com and add the coverage at the time of purchase.  Adding it post-purchase or on phones purchased from anywhere other than samsung.com is only an option for the S8, S8+ and Note8.

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my Note 8 directly from Samsung & if I get the Note 9 will be getting it from them too. T Mobile is offering $500, but it's over 2 years of bill credits, can't pay it off early. After 2 years of paying your phone payment + $15/month JUMP/EIP you end up paying like $988. And they want you to put $280 down + tax, which was $400 down. I can get it for $600 from Samsung, no tax & free shipping.

You only can get extended warranty from Samsung if you buy from Samsung