cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Unable to make Conference Call

I spoke with my service provider and they are saying everything is good on their side, but I'm still not able to make conference call. Any suggestions in resolving this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Unable to make Conference Call

Hi @MckoyD 

Since conference calling is a service provider feature, I can only suggest a few things you can try.

-Clear the phone app data

-Reboot the phone

-Reset Network Settings

-Reboot device into "Safe Mode"

I hope this bit of info helps in any way. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem, I have bought Note 10 plus, I am unable to merge calls.

I have spoken with some friends  on the same network as me who have different phones, and they are able to do it.  I have also spoken with a few friends with Samsung on different networks to me, and they are not able to do it.

Therefore I find it very strange that you put this on the network?  Perhaps you should look more into what is happening with the phones.

Please advise as I could really do with using this feature in my line of work, and since buying this phone it has not been possible.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for your assistance, tried those steps but still not working. Probably the service provider don't offer conference call service.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issues. Up until a month ago I was able to make conference calls . I called Samsung and they had me to reset my network and the merge button reappeared.