cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9rcsg8OheZ
Asteroid

Update

I think I'm going to switch to apple because Samsung is so slow when it comes to a new update and I'm sick of it. Been waiting for ever to get the new android 10 update and still no update!!! What's up with that Samsung!?

12 REPLIES 12
Vaimalaviya
Constellation

Re: Update

Good idea

Heavenly04
Astronaut

Trust me, you don't want it rn. Heard so many issues happening after people got the update. Been pushing mines back because of it.

TMoney3
Asteroid

If you want the update now get the 10 then or you gotta wait

usersFoXOncu4I
Constellation

I've got the samsung s10 plus and the update works perfectly. Idk who told you that.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Are you gonna be ok?

userJJdg1qaoXd
Constellation

Goodbye! The update isn't that great anyway. Only a few tweaks. Good luck with a ton of bugs and security breaches by Apple itself!! Have fun!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

After the shafting I got from Apple years ago after their update destroyed my phone (their story was that update wasn't intended for my phone. Was sent out anyway) I swore is never put up with apple. 

Samsung can takes lots of time. I want an update that WORKS!  Not one that destroys my phone. 

The Android update runs from Google to Samsung, to the carriers, to the users in waves. I'm in no rush. 

Samsung_mDYif0d
Astronaut

Updates don't come all at once, you have a note 9 so your update probably wont come til January read up on your devices its really not that hard. Wat you gonna do? go to apple and have issues and than wat?