cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Voice text Note 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I absolutely HATE Samsungs voice to text. It's so horrible that I want to go back to an iPhone; want to kick myself for changing after so many years. iPhone was so much more logical and user friendly!
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is also horrible. spells today like to day.

I want my old Samsung back.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure if you're still having issues but I am talking this whole message I went to the Play Store and downloaded the older note keyboard everything works perfectly which is good because this thing was driving me crazy hope it helps

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank God for your solution. Yes, the note 9 voice to text and correction are about as bad as you could possibly imagine. Truly unbelievable.  I finally had to start making voice clips and sending the audio files. The gboard solved the issue immediately and it works great.

Thank you!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not so lucky.  I also made the jump from the Note 5 to the 9 a while back. But I've noticed the same issues with a voice to text and I've been using GBoard for months. I have to correct texts all the time. It makes it useless. Yet I can at do voice to text with Android Auto and when in the car it reads the text back before sending and that works fine. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had a Galaxy S7 for years.  It's holding up much better than my previous one (S3?) but it's decrepit voice texting is what sends me here to find out whether the technology is trash or the persons with the sobriety or familiarity with English are at the source of this chronic problem.