cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userofnqxjeBqW
Asteroid

Wallpaper

When I set my lockscreen and wallpaper, I set both the same, but now the lock screen wallpaper keeps defaulting back to a Samsung wallpaper and as much as I try and change it back, after an hour or so, it'll change itself back to the Samsung one. It's getting really annoying.

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wallpaper

Is the wallpaper a photo from the Gallery or Samsung Wallpaper? Have you verified it is compatible with your Android version?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userofnqxjeBqW
Asteroid

Yes, I used them for the last year from my gallery, and no matter what I do, it still changes back.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userofnqxjeBqW Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

userofnqxjeBqW
Asteroid

Yes, all software is up to date... Still happening

Mohammadalhrob
Asteroid

try to rest all settings

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userofnqxjeBqW
Asteroid

Clearing cashe didn't work.. Probably have to do a hard reset at this stage...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userofnqxjeBqW Do you use a launcher on your phone or have you had one installed recently?

userofnqxjeBqW
Asteroid

I use Microsoft Launcher.. Have been for years, and there was never a problem.. It's just annoying, not life or death or anything, just bugging me